The Chesterfield Mayfair, located in the heart of Mayfair, is quintessentially British and exudes classic charm and unique personality. Whenever we’re in London and looking for a hotel this is our go to. A passionate team consistently exceeds our expectations-the service is faultless.
The Chesterfield Mayfair, located in the heart of Mayfair, is quintessentially British and exudes classic charm and unique personality.
Whenever we’re in London and looking for a hotel this is our go to. A passionate team consistently exceeds our expectations-the service is faultless.
Rooms and suites at The Chesterfield Mayfair
Rooms and suits are individually decorated in a variety of colour schemes. All rooms have classic Victorian touches, such as floral print fabrics. Junior suites include extras such as evening canapes and iPod docks.
We’ve stayed in both a junior suite and a Superior King, both of which were generously large by London standards. Here’s what they included:
- King room
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Flat-screen TVs
- Free bottled mineral water
- Evening turndown service
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Free WiFi
Meals at The Chesterfield Mayfair
The Chesterfield Mayfair offers 24-hour room service and fine dining at Butlers. Butlers carefully sources ingredients for its traditional English dishes and boasts a varied wine list.
Breakfast is plentiful and you can choose from the yummy full English breakfast to a large buffet of continental style cereals, pastries and cold cuts.
Afternoon tea served in The Conservatory, which overlooks the garden. Tea themes like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Winter Wonderland are a unique touch.
Location: The Chesterfield Mayfair
The Chesterfield Mayfair is located in an upscale, prestigious neighbourhood that’s a seven minute walk from the Green Park tube station. This affluent district is easy walking distance from great shopping in the West End and major attractions such as Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus.
Here’s what else is nearby:
- 11 minute walk to West End shopping district including Selfridge’s
- 14 minute walk to Buckingham Palace
- 15 minute walk to Piccadilly Circus station and theater district
- 10 minute tube ride to Westminster station including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, and scenic walks along the Thames
- 12 minute tube ride to Knightsbridge station and Knightsbridge shopping district including designer shops and Harrods
- 13 minute tube ride to Covent Garden and more West End theaters
- 15 minute tube ride to Charing Cross station and Trafalgar Square, National Portrait Gallery, London ICA, Tate Modern, and the Southbank
- 18 minute tube ride to Notting Hill Gate station and Portobello Market
First time to England? Here’s how to spend 72 hours in the home of Big Ben.